Photo

Bishojo Senshi - Sailor Moon

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
78 replies to this topic

#1 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 06:12 PM

Are there are any PGSM out there? :blink:
I discovered PGSM thanks to a mag we have here called Manga Mania, where it said they were filming an live-action version of Sailor Moon series. And I just had to check it out!
At first I liked this just because of the ?gcool?h rubbery monsters the sailor soldiers was fighting (just like Power Rangers!), but then the love story between Mamoru and Usagi-chan developed and I kinda just couldn?ft stop watching?c So romantic... Too bad Sailor Moon had to destroy the earth after just 49 episodes though, cuz I really miss this one.
Posted Image
On a date...
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#2 qx123

qx123

Five Tiger Generals

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1585 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 06:45 PM

Watch finish liao :blink:

#3 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 06:52 PM

What does "finish liao" mean? :blink:
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#4 qx123

qx123

Five Tiger Generals

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1585 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 07:08 PM

Oops....sorry my language :ph34r:
Watched finish the series already i mean :blink:

#5 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 07:13 PM

Oh, you've seen all episodes too? :blink: I really would have liked to see more of what happened between Kino Makoto and Chiba Mamorus brother. I think they were sweet together.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#6 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 07:31 PM

Greatest Tv series ever. Well thats what i think anyway. I guess you have all seen the special acts ? So whats your fav moment from the series ? There are so many moments but if i had to pick one for me it has to be the part in which Sailor Mercury first refers to Usagi Tsukino as Usagi Chan. Its so cute.

#7 qx123

qx123

Five Tiger Generals

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1585 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 07:32 PM

Yeah watched all...
THey were a good couple ....very very sweet....
I like to see Aino Minako though.....battling on when she is sick

#8 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 07:36 PM

Aino Minako was alway my least fav Senshi. The character that is. I still think shes great tho. I always thought her Senshi costume never really suited her. Anyone here seen her DvDs and photobooks ? Im glad i bought those money well spent. Especially the second photobook it really shows how beautiful she really is. Just looking forward to her third one.

#9 qx123

qx123

Five Tiger Generals

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1585 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 07:38 PM

I dont know much about the sailors ....
I tend to look at the actress hehe....
And i found the idol cute :blink:

#10 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 07:39 PM

There are so many sweet moments in this! That episode which the picture above is from are one of them, when they went to collect stones from the beach to the lonely guy in that house (forgot his name), which later became one of the shitennou. They rode Chiba's bike to the beach, and that girl was SO happy then! :blink: So romantic, it was...
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#11 hu5h

hu5h

ハッシュ

• Senpai
  • 477 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 07:46 PM

Oh, you've seen all episodes too?  I really would have liked to see more of what happened between Kino Makoto and Chiba Mamorus brother. I think they were sweet together.

Brother? You meen motoki-kun? Weren't they just friends? And ya they were a sweet couple. It was touching when
Spoiler
:blink:
(think we better put some spoiler warnings in the title, if anybody is in the middle of it XD )

Posted Image
Short introduction of the cast to anynody new to the series.

Sailor Moon - Tsukino Usagi
Soldier of Love and Justice

Sailor Mercury - Mizuno Ami
Soldier of Water and Knowledge

Sailor Mars - Hino Rei
Soldier of Flame and Passion

Sailor Jupiter - Kino Makoto
Soldier of Strength and Courage

Sailor Venus - Aino Minako
Soldier of Love and Beauty

Anyone here seen her DvDs and photobooks ?

I lost my faith in her when I saw the half naked 'mens' fantasy' pics =| I still like ayaka komatsu as an actress but not so much aino minaki. When she did get her thumb out of her arse and became good friends with the gang she had to go to surgery. (to hell with the spoiler warnings I guess ^^)

There are so many moments but if i had to pick one for me it has to be the part in which Sailor Mercury first refers to Usagi Tsukino as Usagi Chan.

...U....Usagi! O...Ohayo!!
kawaiii!!!! :ph34r:

#12 agb

agb

3rd gen member

• Senpai
  • 306 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 08:11 PM

Oh, you've seen all episodes too?  :blink:  I really would have liked to see more of what happened between Kino Makoto and Chiba Mamorus brother. I think they were sweet together.

They covered that relationship in the Special Act. Next up is Act 0, where the origins of Sailor V is covered, btw, Motoki is Mamoru's friend, not brother
Spoiler

#13 hu5h

hu5h

ハッシュ

• Senpai
  • 477 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 08:28 PM

Next up is Act 0, where the origins of Sailor V is covered

I'm not in the pgsm unirverse anymore =| when does it air? Will TN sub?
I think I know the answer to the later acctually :blink: It took like forever to do the special act. All they think about is Transformers :ph34r:

#14 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 10:02 PM

Oh, there?Ls a special act! I haven't checked for anything since the 49th episode. This was cool! :blink:
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#15 agb

agb

3rd gen member

• Senpai
  • 306 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 10:13 PM

I think I know the answer to the later acctually :blink: It took like forever to do the special act. All they think about is Transformers :ph34r:

Act 0 will not air on tv AFAIK, it will be a dvd release like the special act. The release date of the DVD is march 25. preorder now XD

#16 hu5h

hu5h

ハッシュ

• Senpai
  • 477 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 10:53 PM

I think I know the answer to the later acctually :blink: It took like forever to do the special act. All they think about is Transformers XD

Act 0 will not air on tv AFAIK, it will be a dvd release like the special act. The release date of the DVD is march 25. preorder now :o

U dan straight I will :) :)
I trust genvid will have it subbed in notime, yes?

Damn, I wish I had time to watch all of the pgsm eps again.... damn school :ph34r:

#17 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 10:55 PM

Already have. :blink: Not a very long episode tho, was hoping it was gonna be a similar length to the special act. Cant find any evidence that theres anything extra with it if you get a first press. I was hoping there was as the rest of the series had first press versions.

#18 ZiH

ZiH

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 33 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 11:48 PM

This was drolly, but me not much liked. Here is GTO Live - much liked, better than anime.
I don't speak english, but understand =)

#19 wakuwaku

wakuwaku

6th gen member

• Senpai
  • 60 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 04:34 AM

Tv Nihon sure is slow "-_- PGSM they actually didnt take so much time...im still waiting for Dekaranger to finish...and they suddenly release lots of subs except deka XD
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

ぐるぐる回る♪♪ ぐるぐる回る♪♪

#20 tchenku_rms13

tchenku_rms13

6th gen member

• Uploader
  • 75 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 08:37 AM

do you guys hang around in the PGSM or TV-Nihon IRC channels? If so, apple and kaaj are my real-life sisters and are always in there XD Those two are always making tribute videos so you can ask them for some if you want :)

Favorite moments.. I've forgotten a lot of things but here are some:
*Zoicite's death. Pretty touching stuff.
*The beach scene with the thank-you dumpling was nice too, but I could have done without Sawai Miyuu's techno song haha.
*Mako-chan's impersonation of Usagi-chan :blink:
*3vs3 basketball
*volleyball with Queen playing in the background
*"Do you like sweets?" :)
*Aino Minako's manager aka fairy-Tsunku

My sister dished out $50 for the Special Act which I didn't really think was worth it. But it was a nice, quirky little episode I guess. All the girls looked REALLY nice, especially Mio-chan :ph34r: She stood out in that one for me because I never thought she was that attractive before.

Hina was great :o
shift_Mikitty