915 replies to this topic

#21 asagi132

asagi132

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 26 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 04:58 PM

Hi,
I've been into Scandal's music lately...
The first song I heard was Space Ranger, but I don't quite understand the song back then...
And then started to like them since Sakura Goodbye, maybe because I felt that the song sounded more pop than rock...
I liked all their songs now, but my favourite would be Koi Moyou... <3

I liked their new PV where they added a little "dance" while playing in the middle of rain...
And I agree, the janitor is creepy... <3

I was searching on youtube yesterday and found this user whose most of his videos are about scandal...
There are some live performance too, you might wanna check it out...
http://www.youtube.com/user/SCANDALove
And he got Space Ranger and Koi Moyou PV that different from the dvd version... <3

Posted Image

#22 Meaud

Meaud

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 50 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 10:23 PM

Covers if you want:
First Pressing A-Type
Posted Image

First Pressing B-Type
Posted Image

Regular Edition
Posted Image

They are pretty cool in their last PV. I'm a huge fan since I meet them (photo + dedicace!!) last year during Japan Expo!
The song rocks~ And I love their "dance-with-guitar-in-the-rain".

Perf MUSIC STATION :
If you watch at 00:45, Haruna did a mistake, she said "Aijou". That's pretty cute ^___^
BuonOPV (ahah) -

Posted Image

#23 neko

neko

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 173 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 07:15 AM

^ haha, I know. I was watching that and giggled so much. I think I heard the hosts say they didn't get to practice before hand, so that might have been why. Flying by the seat of their skirts.

I've been so Scandal crazy since summer started. I've been watching a lot of videos of their origins. It's actually kind of creepy how similar they are to a...certain someones *cough* (that's the most I will say) But really I'm getting freaked out. All four girls were attending some vocal & dance school in Osaka. They had no plans of forming a band. It all just kind of happened, and they went with it. I forget who it was, but someone said they originally wanted to be a singer like Amuro Namie (i think it was haruna) If I understood right, they haven't even been playing their instruments that long. Pretty awesome.

For anyone who understands Japanese here's some interviews with Rina and Haruna. (have yet to watch the second one)

Not sure what exactly this is, but it looks like a crazy spoof of their ShojoS PV. It has some quick clips of the girls dancing(and some creepy lady who I think made Haruna feel very uncomfortable. :lol: )

VOTE FOR KPOP ON MTV PUSH FACEBOOK PAGE!!!
click me!!!

#24 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 02:48 PM

I love Shojo S considering it was Bleach's 10th opening. ^^;

osam~!! ^^;

they sound so freakin school! :good: ^_^

and all of them are pretty cute. :]
3Y2YJ.png
cr: R/M & SweetHoney

#25 neko

neko

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 173 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 04:07 AM

Found an appearance on a talk show. It was very funny. They weren't wearing their awesome ties, though. :santa: That thing with the banana was just weird.

part 1
part 2
click me!!!

#26 Nizmo

Nizmo

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 685 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 10:16 PM

I didn't like ShojoS PV that much, I know that it was directed by a comedian who has directed a hit movie and all, but the camerawork is glaringly amateurish when compared to previous PVs Doll and Sakura Goodbye. I especially hated the stupid janitor crap, it felt like the director gave one of his comedian buddies a favor by putting him in the PV type of deal. I only care to see Scandal in a Scandal PV, no silly side-acts.

The song itself is ok, but I prefer their indies singles a lot more, their raw and unfiltered musical qualities perfectly complement the spirit of their rock music at its core.

When this band hits big time, and they will because Haruna has the star power potential written all over it, there will be even less space for H!P to roam around in its mediocrity, and makes it sooner than later to cause H!P to ultimately vanish as it should.

#27 neko

neko

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 173 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 06:20 PM

New song from Scandal. BEAUTeen live in Hong Kong.

click me!!!

#28 Aim_Aim

Aim_Aim

Nyappy

• Senpai
  • 836 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 09:10 PM

^ The new song sounds really cute. I think I might like it even more than Sakura Goodbye. I'm excited for a PV now. If it's going to be a single and not just a new song.

Posted Image

Read my blogs? ☆Janakya MottainaiDaily Dose of Amy

#29 neko

neko

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 173 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 10:18 PM

^ haha, it's funny cause I just heard a clip of the recorded version of the song. It sounds so tame and calm compared to all the live versions I've heard from vids on youtube.

Yeah, it looks like there will be a PV. There's some cute pictures on the STAFFblog ( http://6109.jp/scandal4staff/ ) from their website. Gotta loves the chucks with the new uniforms.

<---is a total sucker for chucks
click me!!!

#30 Nizmo

Nizmo

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 685 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 12:34 AM

SCANDAL live at Odaiba

#31 neko

neko

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 173 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 06:23 AM

Holy crap! The live of Beauteen was awesome! It's been like a month since I've seen a scandal video. That was a nice little refresher. I like their little scandal theme song. I really miss their playboy song, though. It seems like they're not planning to use it anymore.
click me!!!

#32 ntxoo89

ntxoo89

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 162 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 09:29 AM

i like this group..haha i wish i can watch more of them on YT though

#33 HealthySummer

HealthySummer

Triple Threat :>

• Senpai
  • 2155 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 02:38 PM

cool a SCANDAL thread :lol:

I just got into their music a few days back but know them for quite some time now ( I ignored them before because of Morning Musume :lol:)

I really like BEAUTeens their newest single

I also like S.L. Magic the b-side of Doll http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/laugh.gif

#34 Risa/Misa

Risa/Misa

High Priestess of Aikastan

• Senpai
  • 8353 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 02:46 AM

I just out about these girls. I love them. Any place to download the music? I wanna upload on my ipod. :lol:

23vete9.jpg
Xxx Part of the Aika Fan Family ☆☆☆ My Tumblr ☆☆☆ Voted Mitsui Aika's Greatest Fan '10 xxX
♥♥♥ Avatar & Signature made by Me ♥♥♥

#35 Soularflare GT

Soularflare GT

Eternity's Loyal Coder

• Senpai
  • 1113 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 10:47 AM

they're so really great!... that's why they have the title "The Most Powerful Japanese Girlie Pop Rock"...

i wanna listen more songs from them! ^^;

#36 Aim_Aim

Aim_Aim

Nyappy

• Senpai
  • 836 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 03:46 PM

@Risa/Misa: I get a lot of my jpop from limewire or esnips. You could also try Jpop Suki.

Posted Image

Read my blogs? ☆Janakya MottainaiDaily Dose of Amy

#37 SomethingWild

SomethingWild

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 124 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 08:50 PM

Hi everybody,

Since Scandal is really awesome, we created a special Scandal forum! Discussion, music info, HQ video clips, mp3s, full concerts, random fun... it's all there! We could use some more members :wacko: So if you have any interest in Scandal, please check it out! Thanks!

Anyone knows the guitars used by the girls?

We got info on that too! XD

#38 Nizmo

Nizmo

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 685 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 11:05 PM

SCANDAL's new single 『Yumemiru Tsubasa』 (夢見るつばさ)

#39 MistaNight

MistaNight

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 265 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 08:36 AM

Scandal is awesome! Can't wait for their debut album to arrive in the mail ^^;

Posted Image

#40 Azu-Nyan

Azu-Nyan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2784 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 01:42 AM

Known Scandal for awhile now. XD

I love their songs, and hopefully for Christmas I'll get their album. :rolleyes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users