• Please log in to reply
245 replies to this topic

#1 MatchinColorGurl08

MatchinColorGurl08

10 years J-Pop and 9 years of K-pop

• Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 04:59 AM

Everytime I add some pictures on it, they won't show up with tag when you search. I don't know if it just me or the server, but it really getting annoy. ^_^ XP It not just me but others. When I don't use the search, the pictures be there. But when I use it, the won't show it.

#2 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 07:37 AM

Would help if you actually tagged those pictures you upload. And not all other uploaders add tags either.

Internet killed common sense.

#3 GordieHowe

GordieHowe

sötpotatis <3

• Banned
  • 2643 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 08:42 AM

Dang, and here I thought you had a tool that could recognize the faces in all pictures and add tags automaticaly. <3

#4 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 01:34 PM

I have been that tool, but haven't had time lately.

Internet killed common sense.

#5 GordieHowe

GordieHowe

sötpotatis <3

• Banned
  • 2643 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 01:44 PM

I can imagine.

Is this thread for discussion about the picboard? Anyway, I'd like to ask all uploaders to make sure they check the picboard if the pictures they are uploading have been uploaded before. I notice pictures getting re-uploaded again almost everyday and I also hear others complaining about. I'm also sure this results in a lot of work for poor Amoz.

#6 MatchinColorGurl08

MatchinColorGurl08

• Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 05:24 AM

Would help if you actually tagged those pictures you upload. And not all other uploaders add tags either.

I do add the tags. Example: I add some pictures of Jun Jun. I highlight Jun Jun name on the first pictures. Then, on the 2nd Jun Jun picture, I check on the button where it automathiy do the rest of the pictures. That's what I being doing til I got two emails that I haven't tag them.

@gordoカバ
Yeah, this could be a discussion about the picboard.

#7 ★Shining Star★

★Shining Star★

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1463 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 10:22 PM

I think there should be a search criteria about how faptastic a picture is, something like 1 to 5 it just takes to long to find swimsuit/panchira pictures when you need them.

#8 drahzaar

drahzaar

510 Bengonin

• Senpai
  • 2392 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 01:03 AM

^YES, some nosebleed gauge or something like it that you should fill out when u put the pic in. Then we can make it more elaborate later :santa:

h_obanner.jpg

#9 GordieHowe

GordieHowe

sötpotatis <3

• Banned
  • 2643 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 02:10 PM

I think there should be a search criteria about how faptastic a picture is, something like 1 to 5 it just takes to long to find swimsuit/panchira pictures when you need them.

Speaking of which. I'd like to see an ignore system om the picboard.

#10 ★Shining Star★

★Shining Star★

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1463 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 02:16 PM

^Same here, some people just post flame posts all the time. :P Well at least Krusha is taking care of them.

#11 MatchinColorGurl08

MatchinColorGurl08

• Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 06:38 PM

Yeah. There are still some people upload same pictures later, and it getting very annoy.

#12 GordieHowe

GordieHowe

sötpotatis <3

• Banned
  • 2643 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 07:38 PM

What's up with so many pictures having the H!P/UFA tag cut out lately? It's annoying. XD

#13 turbos86

turbos86

=P

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2731 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 07:54 PM

^ Not only the tags are cut off, but the quality of the pictures themselves are horrible.

#14 GordieHowe

GordieHowe

sötpotatis <3

• Banned
  • 2643 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 08:13 PM

^ Yeah that is true as well. I beg you uploaders to check your sources what's going on.

Edit: Got some ideas about the picboard.

#1: Recruit more picboard admins. Pick people who you know are checking the picboard and it's comments a lot and got a stable mind. Incredible He-Hulk would be a perfect example. I don't know how the picboard is being administrated now but I assume there's a lot of work and a shitty job that most people simply don't want to be in charge of. Hence why more people should be able to administrate it, as long as the guidelines are very clear. I don't think you should make uploaders in charge, as there could be some problems with being objective in the judgement. I know that would affet myself at least, especially since I'm in most of the cases are uploading my own scans and would have a hard time accepting that there might be better quality scans out there. XD

#2: Give the uploaders the right to delete their own pictures. This would save alot of time when mistakes happen, like accidentally uploading doubles or something that's already been uploaded with the same or worse quality that you didn't notice at first or that someone else noticed for you.

Edited by gordoカバ, 06 November 2008 - 06:02 PM.

#15 ★Shining Star★

★Shining Star★

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1463 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 10:05 PM

^ I don't think we need more picboard admins. Any moderator or admin can delete or edit a comment when it's really necessary. If there's something wrong, you can still PM any of them to check on the picboard.

The delete picture option for the uploader of the pics sounds like a good idea tho.

#16 MatchinColorGurl08

MatchinColorGurl08

• Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 07:43 AM

I think there is some in the picboard. I want to search for pictures under my new s/n, "Matchin' Color Gurl." I'm going back to tag the pictures that I upload in October. When I do that it give me this error everytime. Here's what it says:

IPS Driver Error
There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

But it won't do that under my old s/n, "shantewillie."

#17 turbos86

turbos86

=P

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2731 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 09:38 AM

^ That has nothing to do with your current screen name. You just happened to run into the daily maintenance of the site. Next time you see this error, just retry after 5 to 10 minute.

#18 loli_pop

loli_pop

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 288 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 03:11 PM

what was the Aewen (sp?) site that has all those Morning Musume photos?
i've tried google, but still can't find it :/

my art

#19 turbos86

turbos86

=P

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2731 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 03:20 PM

^ http://www.aewen.com/

#20 Risa/Misa

Risa/Misa

High Priestess of Aikastan

• Senpai
  • 8353 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 03:59 PM

It'd be too late to upload some Haromoni@ scans from 2008 right? They have never been seen up here so I was just wondering if it was okay before I upload.

23vete9.jpg
Xxx Part of the Aika Fan Family ☆☆☆ My Tumblr ☆☆☆ Voted Mitsui Aika's Greatest Fan '10 xxX
♥♥♥ Avatar & Signature made by Me ♥♥♥

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users