• 95 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 07:45 AM

Picture of Fuji TV building:

Posted Image

Rainbow bridge (Also in Odaiba):

Posted Image

TV Asahi (Roppongi Hills):

Posted Image

I have many more pictures of Japan though......

#42 yggg

yggg

Devourer of Spam

• Dai-Senpai
  • 893 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 07:49 AM

XD nice pics!

also Tv Tokyo is near Shiodome Station on the Yurikamome line also :ph34r:

frankly i would trade in all the Kyoto $$$ for Sapporo. :blink:
ZONE is only good at one thing... that is, making music :)

#43 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 10:46 AM

Ok here comes a test picture if it works ill start a seperate topic for some of the others.

Himalia presents Mount Fuji San, taken from bullet train window between Kyoto and Tokyo.

Posted Image

#44 Scepter

Scepter

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 153 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 01:38 PM

Thanks for info Himalia! I think I don't need to visit Tokyo after all because there is also a Hello!Project fanshop in Kyoto. I thought that there is one one that is in Harajuku.... But I don't think I'll visit Tokyo then. Of course it would be cool to see places lke Fuji TV but the train costs pretty much "-_-
Risa Recommends:http://www.denness.net/scrobblersig/username/Citadel/labelcolor/6666FF/trackcolor/000000/backgroundcolor/#EEF1F6/backgroundtransparent/0.png
Posted Image
Yo. Please support my band :)

#45 nibelungenlied

nibelungenlied

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 14 posts

Posted 22 March 2005 - 04:41 PM

Well, lucky all of you!!!!
but I'll promise to myself that I will go to Japan and work there as a professional mechanical engineer... and when I go there, I will watch Momusu, hayami kishimoto, mai kuraki, and maaya sakamoto... also, the new japanese artists.... Himalia, please inform me if you're going to share the current pics of Japan... I want to see Japan..[atleast, on your personal pics] :)

#46 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 22 March 2005 - 11:30 PM

Sure no problem ive put a few up already in the photography topic in talking point Photography Ill put a few more up within the next couple of days if your intrested.

#47 gotomraykain

gotomraykain

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 April 2005 - 03:32 PM

I went to Japan last summer for the H!P Summer Concert. It was such a fun trip! I am returning this summer for another great Tokyo concert! Ill be sure to take lots of pictures... (not at the concert! :sob: )

... last summer they check your bag for camera's and so I hid mine in my side pouch and they didn't find it, I thought I'd sneak a few pics while I was inside, but I had no idea they have an usher every like.. 5 rows! haha, I wouldn't have been able to snap a shot and not getting the boot! XP . Konno Asami and me had direct eye contact for at least 8 seconds... think we've got a future together? XP x_x

#48 nibelungenlied

nibelungenlied

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 14 posts

Posted 02 April 2005 - 06:15 PM

waahh!!!! :sob: I'm jealous... you've seen my fave momusu member!!! well...
really?? so how does it feel to have an eye contact with her... is it kinda intimidating.. and what's the distance??? is it a few meters away???

hehe... sorry for questioning much... Just curious... x_x

#49 Devar

Devar

9th gen member

• Uploader
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 April 2005 - 07:07 PM

I'm really thinking of going for a holiday in Japan during September. I'm compelled to go and see the EXPO as well, so it's got to be before that shuts you see.
2 to 4 weeks duration, depending on expenditure. I don't have any solid plans as yet but I can afford to go (glee!). However, I don't have a clue what else I'd like to see. Tokyo and it's districts is a must, as well as getting some geocaching in during my stay. :sob:
What else do people recommend for starters? What is a "must-see"?

#50 Bakaneko

Bakaneko

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 April 2005 - 08:50 PM

I can honestly say that I would die as a miserable man if I'd die without having been to Japan. Hell, I've even decided to study there so I guess its sort of unavoidable.:sob:

#51 gotomraykain

gotomraykain

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 April 2005 - 02:34 AM

waahh!!!! :sob: I'm jealous... you've seen my fave momusu member!!! well...
really?? so how does it feel to have an eye contact with her... is it kinda intimidating.. and what's the distance??? is it a few meters away???

hehe... sorry for questioning much... Just curious... XP

Well, it was the Afternoon concert in Tokyo, so second to last concert. I bought street tickets (knowing they would be there) and the tickets were about... $1400 USD. (for 2) Now, in my honest oppinion... welllllll worth being 7 rows from the stage. I was about 5 feet frow the cat walk, and about 40 feet from the actually stage. It was amazing. You never really know how short Mari Yaguchi is until you see her in real life! :wub: Also, when Konno and me met eyes, it was like she was curious to why there were 10,000,000 japanese people, and 1 american in the whole concert. Haha, if she would have asked me, I would have said I didnt know MM and just came with a friend, and then, we would have wen tto dinner, and a movie, and I'd drop her off at home and she'd call me the next day.... x_x

#52 Scepter

Scepter

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 153 posts

Posted 03 April 2005 - 12:37 PM

Sugoi.... I can't imagine what would they look like if a crazy finnish fan would be in the front row and he would know all the lyrics :sob: We should have already started to send them endless amounts of mails so that they would know about the international fanpage also.... So let the spam-games begin, both e-mail and snail mail x_x
Risa Recommends:http://www.denness.net/scrobblersig/username/Citadel/labelcolor/6666FF/trackcolor/000000/backgroundcolor/#EEF1F6/backgroundtransparent/0.png
Posted Image

#53 Scepter

Scepter

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 153 posts

Posted 03 April 2005 - 05:04 PM

This is a bit off-topic... But I just called my brother and he said that he found a store right across the street which sells japanese entertainment! So I guess this mean endless amounts of DVDs/PBs/CDs to me :sob:
Posted Image

#54 nibelungenlied

nibelungenlied

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 14 posts

Posted 03 April 2005 - 05:39 PM

woah... gotomraykain.... you're very lucky!!! x_x but I think.... you and miki fujimoto had a finer future than konkon!!! :sob: x_x XP

#55 Spades

Spades

JAV

• Senpai
  • 330 posts

Posted 30 May 2005 - 11:28 PM

can anybody tell me some good place to visited in japan?..savin my money so i cld go to japan YAY..(by my self), my friends dont want to come...hmmmm i think they hate japanese ppl :P , i was thinkin of living there..hmmm, is it easy to learn japanese lang?...maybe i cld find a gf, kno wat im sayin, u kno...well..who wants to come wit me...lol...im goin get so lost

#56 綺麗な氷

綺麗な氷

Druidist follower of the Goddess Kago

• Senpai
  • 3252 posts

Posted 30 May 2005 - 11:45 PM

big city life: almost everywhere: toukyou, oosaka, kobe, yokohama, sapporo just to name a few :P
beautiful beaches: okinawa
where i know some people to hook you up: hanamaki, oosaka :P
pretty ladies: everywhere in japan dude

seriously though dude you should go there :D
Mo ghrá thú, a Ai Kago
New signature coming probably never! :D

#57 weijie22

weijie22

6th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 82 posts

Posted 31 May 2005 - 12:24 AM

kyoto
i suppose i speel it right

a lot of snow white there
My favourite H!P members
1. Abe Natsumi--------------look a bit scary when not smiling
2.Konno Asami--------------cute girl who like to eats
3.Rika Ishikawa--------------charmy biyuden
4. Yaguchi Mari---------------small forever
5. Aya Matsuura------------interesting girl with interesting acts
6. Ayaka Kimura------------the first h!p who i know and make me interested in h!p
7. Risa Niigaki -------------Interesting girl who has grown up
8. Okada Yui---------------seen her in h!m acting the "chu" cute
9. Nakazawa Yuko---------oldest h!p who interested me
10. Yasuda Kei--------------obachan...so funny i miss her

#58 yggg

yggg

Devourer of Spam

• Dai-Senpai
  • 893 posts

Posted 31 May 2005 - 01:26 AM

There is already an old thread that talks about the same topic, so i merged the two together

ZONE is only good at one thing... that is, making music :)

#59 Spades

Spades

JAV

• Senpai
  • 330 posts

Posted 31 May 2005 - 01:57 AM

waahh!!!! :P I'm jealous... you've seen my fave momusu member!!! well...

hehe... sorry for questioning much... Just curious... :P

Well, it was the Afternoon concert in Tokyo, so second to last concert. I bought street tickets (knowing they would be there) and the tickets were about... $1400 USD. (for 2) Now, in my honest oppinion... welllllll worth being 7 rows from the stage. I was about 5 feet frow the cat walk, and about 40 feet from the actually stage. It was amazing. You never really know how short Mari Yaguchi is until you see her in real life! :P Also, when Konno and me met eyes, it was like she was curious to why there were 10,000,000 japanese people, and 1 american in the whole concert. Haha, if she would have asked me, I would have said I didnt know MM and just came with a friend, and then, we would have wen tto dinner, and a movie, and I'd drop her off at home and she'd call me the next day.... :D

u lucky dude :D , hope u had a fun trip

#60 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 31 May 2005 - 04:26 PM

Thanks for info Himalia! I think I don't need to visit Tokyo after all because there is also a Hello!Project fanshop in Kyoto. I thought that there is one one that is in Harajuku.... But I don't think I'll visit Tokyo then. Of course it would be cool to see places lke Fuji TV but the train costs pretty much "-_-

I have tried to find the location of this HelloProject Fan Shop in Kyoto that you mention. I just cant find any refrence to it. I even asked somebody who lives in Kyoto and they wernt sure about it. Could you tell me how to find it ? I know Kyoto reasonably well. Might as well pay it a visit when i go there next.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users