• Please log in to reply
1377 replies to this topic

#1 rikachan

rikachan

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 February 2005 - 04:19 PM

Hey ppl...looks like melon kinebi has some new attractions here.......
their new PV, Nikutai wa Shoujiki na EROS sure is..........well....dunno wat kind of word i should refer that.....
but their new song was good too.......

#2 jimjerjr

jimjerjr

7th gen member

• Validating
  • 25 posts

Posted 15 February 2005 - 02:31 AM

their new PV, Nikutai wa Shoujiki na EROS sure is..........well....dunno wat kind of word i should refer that.....
but their new song  was good too.......

I watched a couple of interview clips with them, but only recently did I see any performances. I know what words I would use for that PV, but I don't want to be rude. You know I love "eye candy" as much as any guy, but it is so much better when there is some quality singing and dancing at the same time. For example, "ManPower". So, I don't think I will be watching this group very much - except maybe now and then ...

Please don't hate me!!!! Just an opinion!!!! <3

#3 yakuruto

yakuruto

おーはー!

• Dai-Senpai
  • 599 posts

Posted 15 February 2005 - 03:07 AM

As I said in other thread, I love the girls, I liked the song but that's not the kindda video I like to see the girls in. <3
Posted Image

#4 Ameme

Ameme

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 135 posts

Posted 15 February 2005 - 04:31 AM

=D Hey, they are lookin good!

But I do know what you mean. I really do like Melon Kinenbi, I listen to Champagne no Koi and Kawaii Kare several times a week, but I hope that their PVs aren't all like the EROS one... because, yes they are sexy (Masae... :)) But at the same time, I like it when there aer a lot of other aspects of entertainment in PVs, too. Being too sexy is like being too cute- one can only see so much before they want a change.

Posted Image

"個性的な女とか好きですか先輩? // Do you like a girl that's an individual, Senpai?"

#5 mrhomiec

mrhomiec

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 34 posts

Posted 15 February 2005 - 05:59 AM

the video is on the *eh* side, i wouldn't want to see them like that forever
but hey, it's still a :) video
*see sig*

#6 Universus

Universus

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 674 posts

Posted 16 February 2005 - 04:10 AM

Posted Image

:) :) ^_^

#7 Aco

Aco

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 110 posts

Posted 18 February 2005 - 12:40 PM

Universus did u edit that pic? or is she double jointed? :ph34r: :P :P <3

man i was shocked, lost 4 words aswel, i like melon kinenbe alot aswel, n they r growin more popular (as 1 of their concert venues were sold out in 1 of the recent hm eps) but i especially like Ayumi shibata (sp?)

their new pv, i find it kind of degrades them espeically with their talent :P
VANILJ DROMMAR :)

#8 kagaguri

kagaguri

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 February 2005 - 04:18 PM

I think Nikutai wa Shoujiki na EROS is good :ph34r: and pv of this song is sexy *-*(because this is my first pv to see with Melon kinebi) :P .

#9 agb

agb

3rd gen member

• Senpai
  • 306 posts

Posted 18 February 2005 - 05:14 PM

Is this a departure from their past music? Haven't really listened to their stuff before, but I thought they had a kind of good girl image?

I guess it gives a new meaning to their groups name

#10 Noemi

Noemi

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 24 posts

Posted 18 February 2005 - 06:01 PM

MKB = :P :P

The new PV is quite different from what I like but.. I still <3 The song is also pretty 'adultry' for them.. Big step from anything in the past.. But at least now I don't have to be ashamed of being their fan..
Not that I've ever been really ashamed.. I use the begining of 'This is UNMEI' as my reminder sound in outlook at work.. My laptop has the 2004 Tour sticker on the lid.. And once in a while I still wear my tour shirt.. (I've scheduled my last trip to Japan around their tour dates just so I could catch them live.. :ph34r: (and it was WORTH IT) )

#11 kunie

kunie

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 February 2005 - 04:30 AM

Happy birthday, You Melon.
Posted Image

#12 kunie

kunie

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 February 2005 - 04:32 AM

Ootani Masae's 23rd birthday and Miki's 20th is coming up in four days. Melon birthday month.
Posted Image

#13 ~Tettekete~

~Tettekete~

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 132 posts

Posted 22 February 2005 - 10:58 AM

Happy Birthday Shibata
Posted Image

#14 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 13 March 2005 - 04:58 PM

Heh, just wanted to tell you all that "This Unmei" is Melons best PV EVER!!! I had it on repeat for an hour, then my computer got too hot... <_<

Btw, I watched Maki Gotos "Yaruki! It's Easy" and saw something I havent noticed before, Is that Melon Kinenbi dancing in the background? I recognized Masae Ohtani XP , but the others I couldn?Lt make out.
Anyone?
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#15 Snapple

Snapple

The Empty Bullring

• Senpai
  • 1032 posts

Posted 13 March 2005 - 09:53 PM

Yes, it is MKB dancing in the background :(
i LOVE MKB, They are my fave H!P group, the EROS PV is sexy and they can get away with it because they are all adults. I loooove Hitomi + Masae <_<
My fave MKB song is probably 'Namida no Taiyo' but i just wish it went for longer!
Anyhoo, cant wait to see Kaorins grad concert on DVD! I hope they perform EROS!
The live version is so cool because it looks like Masae and Hitomi are grinding against each other :( XP
and dang Megumi's arm looks frightening in that pic!! ><
Posted Image
ICHIGOGO Twitter Last.fm Excessive Drama
秋元才加 ♥ 峯岸みなみ ♥ 篠田麻里子 ♥ 松井珠理奈 ~ freezingkiss

#16 what_is_the_matrix

what_is_the_matrix

6th gen member

• Senpai
  • 69 posts

Posted 13 March 2005 - 11:30 PM

I was going to say that I thought that Melon was also dancing behind Nacchi in "Datte Ikitekanakucha" but after thinking about it some more, I realized that it was Ayaka and Country Musume...

#17 Sakura Momusu

Sakura Momusu

6th gen member

• Senpai
  • 66 posts

Posted 14 March 2005 - 03:24 PM

lol...I knew I was forgetting an H!P member/s birthday for march. ^^ looks like it is indeed a fruitful month. ^^

#18 agb

agb

3rd gen member

• Senpai
  • 306 posts

Posted 14 March 2005 - 06:11 PM

anybody know if there is a calendar of H!P member bdays? Because with ~50 girls, there's an avg of 1 bday per wk

#19 Snapple

Snapple

The Empty Bullring

• Senpai
  • 1032 posts

Posted 15 March 2005 - 04:59 AM

Go here for H!P birthdays, someone referred me to it, no one on my birthday, ;_;

http://www.greatestj...sade/10982.html
Posted Image
ICHIGOGO Twitter Last.fm Excessive Drama
秋元才加 ♥ 峯岸みなみ ♥ 篠田麻里子 ♥ 松井珠理奈 ~ freezingkiss

#20 Wilemina

Wilemina

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 June 2005 - 06:05 PM

There haven't been and of Melon KInenbi's radio shows uploads for a few months now. Have they stopped broadcasting in Japan? Does anyone know please?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users