• Please log in to reply
1366 replies to this topic

#1361 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5552 posts

Posted 03 May 2019 - 02:29 AM

Guys, I've trying to update the colors members on their wikia page, but I notice they don't have individual colors.
[...]

Like you said in your first sentence, "they don't have individual colors." :lol:

It was a long time ago, but to the best of my memory, most fans waved green glowsticks (and empty fists) at their concerts, which was their group color.
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#1362 give me aiai

give me aiai

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 211 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 03:05 PM

I never actually thought of this until now.

If you watch the montage of live clips from FINAL STAGE"MELONS NOT DEAD," there are a couple concerts in which they wear matching outfits with different colours, but the only constant seems to be Ayumi in red.

In all of those clips, it's green in the crowd as Greyface said. Even from the beginning. Very few people have coloured sticks (theyre usually blue). Was it possible that they just...never had member colours? 

#1363 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 7801 posts

Posted 28 July 2019 - 04:59 PM

Reunion!

The latest reunion!

Attached Files

#1364 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5275 posts

Posted 02 August 2019 - 05:20 PM

The girls are better than ever. :o

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#1365 mountainoluv

mountainoluv

happy lucky chance wonderland

• Senpai
  • 929 posts

Posted 13 December 2020 - 02:09 PM

Hitomi Saito publicized that a cervical cancer screening saved her life. While the screening didn't discover she had cancer, it did discover that she was in a precancerous stage, just one step away from having cancer. Anyway, Hitomi was able to get effective treatment and she is OK now.  :good:

Hitomi is a radio personality with FM-Niigata. Sometimes, she posts photos of her alpine skiing.

#1366 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5275 posts

Posted 13 December 2020 - 05:48 PM

Today you bring us good news, Mountainoluv. :good:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#1367 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 13033 posts

Posted 14 December 2020 - 08:02 AM

Holy crap, thanks for the update.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users