• Please log in to reply
1363 replies to this topic

#1361 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5456 posts

Posted 03 May 2019 - 02:29 AM

Guys, I've trying to update the colors members on their wikia page, but I notice they don't have individual colors.
[...]

Like you said in your first sentence, "they don't have individual colors." :lol:

It was a long time ago, but to the best of my memory, most fans waved green glowsticks (and empty fists) at their concerts, which was their group color.
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#1362 give me aiai

give me aiai

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 203 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 03:05 PM

I never actually thought of this until now.

If you watch the montage of live clips from FINAL STAGE"MELONS NOT DEAD," there are a couple concerts in which they wear matching outfits with different colours, but the only constant seems to be Ayumi in red.

In all of those clips, it's green in the crowd as Greyface said. Even from the beginning. Very few people have coloured sticks (theyre usually blue). Was it possible that they just...never had member colours? 

#1363 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 7478 posts

Posted 28 July 2019 - 04:59 PM

Reunion!

The latest reunion!

Attached Files

#1364 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4922 posts

Posted 02 August 2019 - 05:20 PM

The girls are better than ever. :o

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users