• Please log in to reply
979 replies to this topic

#621 magicstasis

magicstasis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 736 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 08:40 PM

As far as I know, they've never kissed on stage before.
Posted Image

#622 Ahornbjörn

Ahornbjörn

Forever Sayashi

• Senpai
  • 3192 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 03:51 PM

In Popcorn Magazines interview:

//nimrod: It was totally wrong? (I used Google Translator : /)

No, only that gay is the opposide of lesbian XD

I found a bad scan online

Posted Image

♡ Sayashi is Hi(gh) love,Sayashi is Hi(gh) life ♪
kaediirihometal38486kz2.png
りほ, りほ Password is りほ ♪

#623 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14628 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 05:59 AM

H&A event on 2/10 at Club Quattro.
http://blog.oricon.c...ry/archive/55/0

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#624 Ahornbjörn

Ahornbjörn

Forever Sayashi

• Senpai
  • 3192 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 03:31 PM

High Res scans from the german mag:
Posted ImagePosted Image

High Res scans from a french magazine
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

りほ, りほ Password is りほ ♪

#625 Yossi_love

Yossi_love

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1229 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 05:13 PM

I just translated thegerman Popcorn article. Sorry if my english is bad, i'm a poor 17 year old girl who does everything with the english she learned in school :P So if anything is hard to understand just ask me :)

We want to Provoke!

sting hair styles, glaring fantasy outfits, a puzzling biography - barely any other Visual Kei act is appears so shy and mysterious as Hangry&Angry. As the two of them arrive soft-footed in the suite of the Westin Grand Hotel ind Munich for the POPCORN Interview, they appeal - even though they wear their hair straight down now - like two beings from another planet: shy, petite, strange. And that is not only because the two Minnie-Mouses can speak neither german nor english. A interpreter translates every question and every answer, the Manager guards in the backround like a sharp dog and interferes at unwelcome questions...

Question: Are the two of you only available as Hangry&Angry or may we know your real names?
Hangry: My name is Hitomi Yoshizawa...
Angry: ... and my is Rika Ishikawa. We are both 24 years old.

Q:It's said that the two of you are from the Planet H44 Star Nebula and that you travelled to earth with the spaceship "Love Machine". Why is there no talk of it anymore?
H: (giggles) We made that up so that everyone gets curious. Now our Music is supposed to talk for us, it's fancy enough.

Q: Where exactly are you from?
H: I grew up in Saitama, Angry is from Kanagawa. But now the two of us live in Tokyo - in seperate flats.
A: In privacy we are very different so it's better to live seperate.

Q: You have to explain that more precisely...
H: I'm doing lots of sports, Angry on the other side is very lazy.
Angry: (smiles) That's right! My hobbys are sleeping and eating. Besides i'm collecting accessories like puppets and jewelery, everything that's nice and cute.
H: I'm playing indor-soccer, we in Japan call it Futsal. Also i'm jogging daily, ride the bicycle a lot and even take part at bicycle racings!

Q: Angry means angry in english [It says the german word "ärgerlich" here], but what means Hangry?
H: The H prior to the Angry is there because of our designer H.Naoto.

Q: Is H.Naoto also making your fancy fanatsy costumes?
H: Yes, the clothes are from hin. We love his Style: Fancy, Sexy and provoking.
A: Right, we want to provoke. We even kiss on stage so that the people think we are lesbian. (smiles)
H: Yes, we love to provoke, that's why whe called our CD "Sadistic Dance". The Album is a pure attack, a frontal attack to all senses.

Q: Do you have musical role models?
H: Michael Jackson and Nirvana.
A: Lately I like Ne-yo!

Q: And how about love, are the two of you in a relationship?
H: (is getting a bit embarrassed) No!
A: I'm not going to tell!

Q: You already performed in the USA - how was you impression?
H: I would never have thought that we got so many Fans over there - I was so excited but also happy.
A: I felt the same - the yelling of the Fans is still giving me goosebumps.

Q: You are nor in germany for the first time, what do you like the best in here?
H: We already tried bavarian Beer and veal sausage, that was fun. I like your Soccer - Oli Khan is great.
A: The landscape is nice and you can shop very well - and you are getting so many sweets in here!

Q: Visual Kei is your world - what are you connectiing with this term?
H: Crazy Outfits, wicked make up, individuality, fantasy - thats a very special form of expression for me!
A: Yes, it's the connection between beauty and style! We are determined for a new world called Hangry&Angry.

Q: Even in germany there are more and more Visus. What do you think about this?
H: Thats just cool, it makes me verry happy. Come to our concerts and become a part of our world!
A: It would be a great thing if Visual Kei would become a world wide phenomenon, but it can't be that everything is identical. It's important that every Visu got a piece of individuality and is not just copying the style of others.

#626 Nigelkun

Nigelkun

blargh

• Senpai
  • 3013 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 08:55 PM

firstly, thanks yossi_love for the translation.. danke.
and secondly, why did they even have to mention that the lived in separate flats? XD no reason what so ever...
and the relationship question is :P
AND YEAH.. they love Bavarian Beer :D ... wonder which monastery that came from XD
I need my Airi

#627 Youroppa

Youroppa

2nd gen member

• Banned
  • 406 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 09:43 PM

^ Someone could think they live together. :lol:

I was in Munich 2 years ago. They came so late. :lol:

#628 Ahornbjörn

Ahornbjörn

Forever Sayashi

• Senpai
  • 3192 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 12:07 AM

@Seimei: I think u mean Brewery <3

more scans:

J-Beat:

Peach:

Hangry: As an artist you always have a dark and bright side, as an Idol you only had the bright side to present, as H&A I can show the audience my dark side too, and I'm enjoying this. LOL

Maybe I or Yossi love will translate it

りほ, りほ Password is りほ ♪

#629 Nigelkun

Nigelkun

blargh

• Senpai
  • 3013 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 12:45 AM

^ Brewery, Monastery, same difference Mein Freund :wacko: :lol: immerhin ist es alle geistigen
and awesome... she gets to show her "dark" side... yes .. yes we can see it ^_^
I need my Airi

#630 KuteKim

KuteKim

Cute and Biased Rokkies Lover~♥

• Senpai
  • 4317 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 02:47 AM

Ahh~ Rika and Yossie love! :wub:

Q: Where exactly are you from?
H: I grew up in Saitama, Angry is from Kanagawa. But now the two of us live in Tokyo - in seperate flats.
A: In privacy we are very different so it's better to live seperate.

Did Yossie really have to explain that?

Q: Is H.Naoto also making your fancy fanatsy costumes?
H: Yes, the clothes are from hin. We love his Style: Fancy, Sexy and provoking.
A: Right, we want to provoke. We even kiss on stage so that the people think we are lesbian. (smiles)
H: Yes, we love to provoke, that's why whe called our CD "Sadistic Dance". The Album is a pure attack, a frontal attack to all senses.

Haha, thats too cute!! :sob:

Q: And how about love, are the two of you in a relationship?
H: (is getting a bit embarrassed) No!
A: I'm not going to tell!

Mhm..sureeee. :sob:

Question: Are the two of you only available as Hangry&Angry or may we know your real names?
Hangry: My name is Hitomi Yoshizawa...
Angry: ... and my is Rika Ishikawa. We are both 24 years old.

What a dumb question. :wub:

--- Eri Kamei is the Exact 100% Definition of my Perfect Idol ---

Posted Image

"Being able to be by Eri's side is Sayumi's life's fortune." ~Sayumi Michishige

Voted Greatest Rokkies Fan 2011 -- Tumblr ll Graphics ll Fanfics ll Twitter ll Youtube Channel

#631 Pika-chan

Pika-chan

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 90 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 03:04 AM

I'm in love with this group, this was probably the best move for UFA in 09! They look so amazing.. and Yossie.. :sob:

And while most people I talked to didn't like the Sadistic Dance album I personally loved it- Top Secret and DOUBT are amazing tracks, and Lady Madonna is growing on me. It's funny though because they seriously seem like a Japanese version of t.A.T.u.

I really would love to see more of them, and hope they come to another convention in the US, preferably near New Jersey lol I'm hoping this duo stays around for a long time.

#632 erhard

erhard

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 109 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 03:09 AM

Reaaaly off topic, but those are Lauri's crow feathers right? :sob:....

#633 KuteKim

KuteKim

• Senpai
  • 4317 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 06:35 AM

^^I agree. I would really hate to see the group disband..mostly because of who is in it. ^_^

Posted Image

Voted Greatest Rokkies Fan 2011 -- Tumblr ll Graphics ll Fanfics ll Twitter ll Youtube Channel

#634 dean winchester

dean winchester

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 329 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 08:00 AM

I really would love to see more of them, and hope they come to another convention in the US, preferably near New Jersey lol I'm hoping this duo stays around for a long time.

I agree with this entire statement!

Posted Image
DRESS ME UP IN BUBBLES, BABY, SAVE ME FROM THE TROUBLES OF MY OWN SKIN.

#635 Yossi_love

Yossi_love

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1229 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 04:00 PM

I will try to translate the J-Beat article today, notsure if i can manage to make it though, got lot's of homework. I would try to translate Peach later this week XD

EDIT: Okay, here is the J*Beat article

In Japan the two stil icons Hangry&Angry are already stringly established in the Music scene, but mainly in the fashion scene the duo is known as discovery of the year. But Japan isn't Europe, andthis was reason enough for the the original duo to to drum up business over here too. And which area is better for thisthan France, the japanese music megacity of Europe. After having their first debut at theChibi Japan Expo in Paris, they took a short stopover in the capital of bavaria. Munich. J*Beat took the chance and got an exclusive interview with those two beauties.

J*Beat: You are in Germany for the first time and unfortunately only for a short time. That's why we already want to thank you for the interview since we know how narrow your timeframe is. How do you like Germany, were you already able to see something of the country?
Hangry: Till now I unfortunately haven't had time to explore the city, but I will dor it right after this interview. This time we're mainly here for promotion, next time we want to do some Sightseeing.
Angry: I was in Munich already previous of the interview and saw the Marienplatz. There are so many beautiful, historical buildings to see - and there are so many great cars here! Of course in Japan we also know about brands like Audi, BMW and Mercedes - but here are so many of them!
Hangry: Yes, that's true. As we arrived at the airport yesterday we only saw Mercedes, Mercedes and Mercedes and all of them were caps and as we got on everything was made of leather - we felt like Queens!

J*Beat: Your Project is seen as a musical spin-off of the japanese designer h.NAOTO. Could you please tell us something about genesis of Hangry&Angry? How did Hitomi Yoshizawa, Rika Ishikawa and h.NAOTO met up?
Hangry: Yes, that's right, it's a cooperation with h.Naoto, but i'm going to tell you the truth. The Hangry&Angry-Project is unique, the character designer is Gashicon and he creates the characteres and the designer h.NAOTO is creating the fashion for it and all of us together create the Live-Action and the Music, that becomes Hangry&Angry...
Angry: The characteres Hangry&Angry were already existing as I cam to know h.NAOTO. I was able to perform as Angry on one of his fashionshows. Later I met the designerGashicon and we agreed, that we will start a Project together. Then we got a Musicproducer on board and the Project began to develop - and it's still growing!

J*Beat: Is there a define goal you are aiming for with this Project?
Hangry: Definitly a Wourld Tour!

J*Beat: In which relationship is the Band-Design to the Music?
Hangry: We are alwas developing. The Music and the Fashion are always reaching a new level.
Angry: Before I came to know h.NAOTO and his fashion, i never wore something like Gothic or Gothic-Lolita-Fashion and I was sceptical if I even want to wear it. When Gashicon saw the Outfits for the first time, he almost cried and said that it lookes awesome so I thought ,,Ok, if someone is feeling that way, maye I should really represent this Character.".
Hangry: I basically like rock and punk like Outfits and h.NAOTO has quasi tailor-made the Outfit for me.

J*Beat: How much Influence can you give to the Design and the Music itself?
Angry: h.NAOTO creates our clothes, so that we can concentrate onthe Music. If you categorise the Music and the Fashion, then it is Gothic-Lolita-Style, but it's not just the Fashion. The Fashion belongs to the Music and the Make-up and the Make-up belongs to the Fashion and the Music. Everything belongs together.We call it Gothic-Lolita, but when I'm waring this nice girl dress and move to the Music on Stage than everything appeals together.

J*Beat: Please tell us something about your new Album "Sadistic Dance". Thetitle allow makes you want to listen to it.
Hangry: The Titel is of course from the Song "Sadistic Dance". And if you listen to the song prevail an emphatic sound: Nervous and solid at the same time - and this impression of the Music we want to convey. Nothing about it is boring and we are always moving between the two poles nervous and consistent.
Angry: We like the title, it got a very deep meaning and describes our music the best.

J*Beat: Actually, how are you getting from a Band like Morning Mosume [Yes, it says Mosume in the magazine] to Hangry&Angry, or how do you get from Idol-pop to Visual Kei?
Angry: We both concluded the Project Morning Musume on our own. Back then both of us came to Morning Mosume at the same time. After that both of us got different Solo careers and when the Hangry&Angry project came we thought we could come together again forthis Project, after all we came toegther to Morning Mosume too.
Hangry: As anartist you got a bright and a dark site. As an idol you just got a bright side to represent, now, as Hangry&Angry, I can show my dark site to the Audience and I really enjoy it.

J*Beat: What kind of Music are you listening to in private?
Hangry: Actually I listen to everything but I enjoy listening to Micheal Jackson especially. His voice and his dancing influenced me very much.
Angry: J-pop, international Music, and if I don't want to think about anything I listen to Music without Lyrics, like Trance or House.

J*Beat: What are you plans for the future?
Angry: We are definitly going to have a Japan tour and whe hope that the Dates will be released soon.

J*Beat: I the german audience allowed to hope for a concert in germany soon?
Angry: At time we are still working at it.

J*Beat: Would you finally like so say some Words to our readers?
Angry: I love germany and the people here. I really feel conected to them. Today I was here for lunch and everyone was so kind and nice. That is why I would love to come here again as Hangry&Angry - and I want to enjoy them with our performance.
Hangry: And I can't wait for my short stroll through town right after this Interview!

J*Beat: Well then, have a good time! And thank you for the Interview!

Sorry for any Typos, I did it in only 1 hour and wasn't checking it afterwards.
And LOL!!! I just realised that the Peach interview is exactly the same as the J*Beat, so i don't have to translate this one.

#636 Koharusbiggestfanever

Koharusbiggestfanever

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 320 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 06:41 PM

Happy 25th Birthday Rika-Chan!
Koharu is in my humble opinion where all happiness comes from.

#637 dean winchester

dean winchester

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 329 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 06:54 PM

Angry: The characteres Hangry&Angry were already existing as I cam to know h.NAOTO. I was able to perform as Angry on one of his fashionshows. Later I met the designerGashicon and we agreed, that we will start a Project together. Then we got a Musicproducer on board and the Project began to develop - and it's still growing!

J*Beat: Is there a define goal you are aiming for with this Project?
Hangry: Definitly a Wourld Tour!

Ahem: AHHHH! Yes. World Tour sounds delicious, and it's great to know they're even considering it, since I'm sure a year or two ago even performing in America/overseas was kind of tough for Rika and Yossy to imagine.

On that note, anyone else get the feeling that Rika sort of hand-picked Yossy for this? Well, not that she had that authority, but since she was "Angry" first, you have to wonder if they approached her for the project and she brought up how perfect Yossy would be for it. :w00t: Just a nice thought, perhaps, but it might explain how Ishiyoshi was finally brought together!

Posted Image

#638 Ahornbjörn

Ahornbjörn

Forever Sayashi

• Senpai
  • 3192 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 07:36 PM

Lol yes its the same text ^^

I think than many bands want to make a world tour, but only a few can make it

And twitter is back
http://twitter.com/hangryandangryf

りほ, りほ Password is りほ ♪

#639 KuteKim

KuteKim

• Senpai
  • 4317 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 04:21 AM

Hm, sometimes I wish they weren't Hangry and Angry. They'll always be Yossie and Rika to me. ^_^

Posted Image

#640 dean winchester

dean winchester

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 329 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 04:57 AM

Hm, sometimes I wish they weren't Hangry and Angry. They'll always be Yossie and Rika to me. ^_^

I wouldn't worry too much. They're pretty terrible at keeping character. At first, they were okay, but now they just give up their real names all the time anyway. It's almost pointless to have that persona, in my opinion, aside from their extreme fashion~ and girltouching getting a "get outta jail free" card with ufa.

For as strongly as each garnered their MM personas, they seem to be much more lax with the H&A thing. But, as I said, just a thought on my behalf.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users