• Please log in to reply
510 replies to this topic

#21 sSlayer

sSlayer

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 544 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 02:46 AM

^The next one-shot would be written by director and kawaii combined. So I bet it's EXTRA good! XD

Edit: happy page 2! I can't wait till the next "myserious" one-shot written by you two. :good:
Posted Image
Credits goes to kawaiibeam of the DAH family!

#22 Tay-sama

Tay-sama

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 189 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 03:06 AM

Posted Image New Fic of TakaGaki
I love it Posted Image
Keep writing Posted Image

one question it goes to have Tanakamei here? Posted Image
if not, I will continue loving your fic Posted Image

~~Gambare~~

s2 TanaKamei s2 / s2 TakaGaki s2
Posted Image
Credits for sig kawaii-beam!!! A homage for DAH Family!!!

#23 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 03:35 AM

kawaii kawaii-chan~:good:
3Y2YJ.png
cr: R/M & SweetHoney

#24 WinterAir

WinterAir

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 672 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 08:00 AM

:o double the goodness! lol thx sSlayer for the news!
Posted Image
Siggy made by Kawaii-Chan(Kawaii_Beam) <33 Avatar made by SweetHoney
DYAF (devil yet angelic family) 4ever~~~<3 AKA DAH Family

#25 kawaii beam!

kawaii beam!

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4934 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 04:03 AM

ok so while director and i do the special one shot i'll jus give u a small one thanks to a certian c-ute song~! X3
try to guess who it is~! X3

Tsuugaku Vector

Kitai shichatte nemurenai tte kouiu kibun na no

I yawned as my alarm clock rang. I was already "awake" so it didnt realy matter(that's what I cal sleeping in), I just hoped that I'd see you before work today..

BARENTAIN mo tanjoubi ni mo tsutaerarenakute

I was or should I say am the "quiet" one out of all of us,while you're the one in the spotlight most of the time,even though you're the shyest of us all. I guess that's what drawed me to like you,I guess. I'm a big chicken when telling someone the truth so even on those importiant days, I couldn't bear to let my heart out.

Ame no hi dake onaji BASU ni naru

That's when I mostly see you before we go to our different schools,that's why I'm stairing at the windows in my pajamas.

Fudan wa jitensha tsuugaku ka na?

Hah, you probably don't knowing that you take the train when it's not raining;unless you're to lazy to walk,which is rare.

Yohou wa zenbu ashita wa kasa MAAKU ame

I looked at the t.v. I quickly shut my eyes and made a small prayer to the god of rain to please come.

ruterutezuubo

Good thing I stoped making them after I relized I started to feel something for you...

Ame no hi wa kusege ni naru no

That's the only "downside" to this...

Sukoshi shinpai dakedo wakuwaku shiteru wa

Even thinking about you or seeing you makes my heart go "doki doki".

Mezamashi wa hitsuyounai wa
MAMA ga odoroku kurai
Hayaku tobiokichau no

She's surpriesed ever since I got in the group that I actualy wake up early. She always says "Kanna-chan! Early again?" but she doesnt know why...

BYUURA mo kanpeki da shi

You even toaught me how to use it and I practiced everyday until I got it as perfectly as you did

Tsuugaku BEKUTORU

Kitai shichatte nemurenaku tte nido ne shichatta ja nai

Crud! Why today of all days! It could rain today!

Ooawate de haburashi shite seifuku ni kigae

I didn't even eat breakfast before i brushed em' and it took me 10 more min. to put my uniform on cus I put it on backwards by accident.

Mado no soto ga sukoshi bimyou da wa

C'mon kami-sama! Please just make it a little more cloudy...

Ameashi yowame chuutohanpa

C'mon I need more than that! At least make it mild showers!

Yohou mo arere? Go-jyuu PAA ni kawatteru

50%?! Make it at least 70!

ruterutezuubo

Demo ame ne kusege ni naru wa

That is true...

Kamisama wa ijiwaru ne

He is, isnt he? he's not litsening to my prayers at all!

kunekune shichau na

I am, I need to make up my mind..

Asagohan shikkari tabeta

No rush..

MAMA ga odoroite mo ii
Mou ichido haburashi wo shite

I should be used to her being shocked by now and I'll brush those perly whites one last time.

Douka aemasu you ni

PLEASE!!!

Tsuugaku BEKUTORU

I wanna see my Kappa everyday...
-----------------------------------------------------------
Ok! what do u guys think?? and here's the english translatins for u guys who cant read the japanese and i felt that it made no sense to repeat the chourus a 3rd time so.. yeah XP i hope this'll keep u guys at bay until our joint oneshot's done ^_^

Is this what it feels like to be so excited you can't sleep?
I couldn't tell you on Valentine's Day or your birthday

We only ride the same bus on rainy days
I wonder if you normally ride your bike to school?
All the forecasts have umbrella marks: rain
Ruterutezuubo

On rainy days, my hair gets frizzy
I'm a little worried, but I'm excited
I don't need an alarm clock
I can wake up so quickly
it surprises mom
My eyelash curler is perfect
School commute vector

I was so excited that I couldn't sleep, and I ended up sleeping in...
I brushed my teeth in a hurry and changed into my school uniform

It looks a little iffy outside
Light showers, that's not enough
Wait, the forecasts too? They're changing to a 50% chance of rain
Ruterutezuubo

But when it rains, my hair frizzes up
God is so ill-tempered
I'm going back and forth
I steadily ate all of my breakfast
I don't care if mom is surprised
I brush my teeth one more time
Please let us meet...
School commute vector

Posted Image
avie and siggy made by me~! (please visit kawaii-chan's avies and siggies! & kawaii's oneshots and fanfics!)

#26 kawaii beam!

kawaii beam!

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4934 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 01:49 AM

ok u guys~! here's what u've been waiting for~! the secret special oneshot that director and i have done!
please when u're done reading, leave a comment k? thanks~!

Sea+Sand=W

It was a sunny afternoon and the sun shone brightly. I swung my school bag back and forth between my hands, the little bells attached on the side rang over and over again. Where is she anyways?

We had always been waiting for each other after school to walk home together, and she was 20 minutes late today! Just the thought of this made me go into my usual pouting mood, my hands now resting on my hips. She's so dead when she arrives!

Just as I was about to take my supper technological device, I suddenly spotted a girl through the corner of my eyes. Turning fully to face that person, I realized it was Aibon. But...where was she going? Beside her was a girl I've never seen before, seemingly laughing along with what Aibon had just told her. My first thought was to run up and join her, but then that millisecond later something else told me not to.

*akuma nono-Don't go with her! She's not a good friend to just leave you behind like that!

*tenshi nono-No! You shouldn't think like that! Maybe Aibon is just being a good friend?

*akuma nono-Good friend? Hah! What kind of friend leaves you for some girl you don't even know? I say you shouldn't talk to her ever again!

With that, the tenshi Nono got booted out of my mind, and akuma Nono danced in my head.

*tenshi nono-nooooooooo~!

*akuma nono-Yata! Now, starting tomorrow you'll stop talking to Aibon. If she doesn’t want to be your friend anymore, so be it!

"Hmph so be it!!” I turned and ran all the way home, getting madder and madder at her each step that I took. "Tomorrow, I'll show her!"

--------------------------------------------------------------

For the next week, Aibon was constantly going home with the same girl, and I continued avoiding her. Every time she came near to try to talk to me, I'd just walked away. Even in dance practice we didn’t even talk. Eventually everyone else started to notice but not like Yossie.

One day after practice, Yossie invited me for some ice cream(she knows that I lo~~~~~~ve ice cream) I happily said "YES!!" and quickly got changed. When we got there, we ordered some smoothies and a tripple chocolate ice cream with some gummy bears on top. While we were waiting, Yossie bluntly asked me,” So, what's going on with you and Aibon?"

"Oh it's nothing." I said while seeing our order coming at us.

"Well there must be 'cus the both of you seem to be acting weird."

My body slightly jumped when I heard that. She smiled big at my reaction.

"See? There is something wrong." She took a sip of her smoothie.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Yes you do Nono-chan."

"No I don't."

"Yes you do"

"No I-"

"Tsuji Nozomi, If you don't tell me now, I'll tell Tsunku about it and you know how he is already!"

I stopped eating my ice cream and looked at her. I REALY didn't want to go through that again. I sighed in defeated. "Fine, you win Yossie."

"Great!" She leaned in, eager for the news.

"So what's going on between you and your other half?"

After venting out what was going on, Yossie nodded and leaned back. "Hmmm.... You sure are the sea alright..."

"Eh? What are you talking about?" It was my turn to lean in.

"You'll understand soon enough. But what you got here my friend is a bit of jealousy."

"Me? Jealous? Jealous of what?"

She smiled to herself and took another sip of her smoothie. "Your ice cream's melting..."

I looked down at my hand to see melted chocolate dripping down my arm. "Oh poop!"

Yossie smiled and gave me a couple of napkins. After my sweet malfunction, she bought me another ice cream and walked me home.

"Well, as I was saying, you're jealous of Aibon ne?"

"No I'm not."

"Nono," She stopped in her tracks and looked at me, "you got to make up with her."

"How come? She's the one that left me out!"

"No, I believe it was YOU who left her out. She did try talking to you, but what did you do?"

I looked down in a bit of shame. "...I ignored her."

"That's right! Now, maybe tell her you're sorry, you should go somewhere with her."

"Why should I do it?"

"Cus! You’re older!" She sighed and continued walking, "You're a hopeless case."

After that, we said nothing until we got to my house. "Think about what I told you ok?"

"Yeah,” I replied. "Thanks for the ice cream, Yossie."

------------------------------------------------------

The next day, Aibon and I got called for a "meeting" with Tsunku. As we waited, Aibon tried to make small talk with me, but I didn't say anything. When we got called in, my heart began to race. What if he knew that we weren’t talking to each other? What if Yossie told him?? If she did, I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gonna get her for this!.

"Okay, you two are probably wondering why you're both here," Tsunku placed his hands on the top of his desk

We both looked at each other and then back at him. Well duh I want to know what’s going on. Why else would my face read “I want to know what’s going on?”

"Well it's because I want to put you two girls in a group,” We both nodded and he continued, "We're planning to call the group "Double U."

"Wow! A new group!” I shrieked with delight after the one hour talk, “I wonder what songs we'll sing!"

"Yeah,” Aibon gave me a small smile, “Hey um…”

"Yeah?" I took a big gulp.

"Do you want to go to the beach with me tomorrow?”

I looked at her and saw a huge smile on her face. "Sure! I'd love to!"

"Hmm... what should I wear?" I was staring at my bed completely overflowed with bikinis and shorts. Eventually, I found something: a pink bikini with a rainbow star on the bottom left side with matching white shorts. "This'll do!"

With that, I made a quick hairdo and ran out the door to the beach. When I got there, I was already beaten by Aibon. She had her hair down and had a blue top with white shorts. "Hey! Aibon~!" She turned around and smiled. "Hey Nono!"

After a whole day of playing, eating, and sunbathing, the day was almost to an end. We were both looking at the sun slowly setting in front of us.

"Nono?" Aibon called my name softly as she turned around to watch me.

"Yeah?" I turned to look at her.

She looked intensely into my eyes, and the waves could be heard crashing in the background. The sun was sinking down into a molten red, a small breeze making its way through my hair.

“Nono, I’m sorry for not hanging out with you for a long time.”

“I’m actually the mega jerk monster for ignoring you and not giving you a chance to speak,” I half gave out a laugh, “What happened anyways?”

Aibon leaned back for a long and loud laugh, which shocked me completely. She flicked my forehead with her finger and explained to me through laughter.

“You silly!” Aibon covered her hurting stomach, “It’s your birthday today! Don’t you remember?!”

My eyes went big as I took in what my best friend had just told me! Oh yeah! I’ve been worrying so much about our friendship lately that I even forgot my own birthday!

“Wait…” I gave her a suspicious gaze, “What does that have to do with you ignoring me?”

“Actually, I was just planning with a friend a surprise party for you…guess that it’s not a surprise anymore after what I just said.”

“Oh poop!” I pouted again and scratched my head, “Oh my mega poop!”

“Neh, nono.” Aibon asked after a while, “Give me your arm.”

I raised an eyebrow and stretched out my arm toward her doubtfully. Suddenly, I felt something cold lock onto my wrist. A small pink shaped heart, along with a bell dangling at the end. It was…beautiful.

"Nono..." She leaned her forehead against mine as she held my hand "Please be my other half."

I looked at her with wide eyes as my heart raced. The world seemed to freeze around me, and the voices seized completely. I nodded twice and saw the side of her lips curl up.

---------------------------------------------------------------

It was day that our new group would make a first appearance. All the hard months of practice were about to pull off, and we were both nervous.

Tsunku was MC-ing on the stage as we were waiting for our turn. Suddenly, Yossie’s words ran through my head unexpectedly.

"Hmmm.... You sure are the sea alright..." She had said…and now I finally can understand what she had meant.

Through the ups and downs, my friendship with Aibon has tightened. I am like the waves of the sea, unstable and wild. Though now I'm sure that the waves have settled down, their anger no longer triggering them. Thinking back we were kind of stupid, fighting for the least important things. She was like the sand and I'm the sea water, one of us fighting to bring it in while the other clasped tightly onto their own kinds. However as the waves crash in, sea water and sands are mixed together just like us!

"Let's stop the chit-chatting and get the show rolling!" Tsunku screamed into the microphone, “Let’s welcome them!"

I dragged in a deep breath and felt her hand clasp tightly around mine. I turned to meet her soft smile, as smooth as ever. We emerged onto the stage, the light blinding our sights immediately as rounds of applause started.

Well, what can I say? This is our adventure...between the sea and the sand...

My heart continued pounding as we waited for the applause to die down. Looking down, I spotted the bracelet that linked our hands together. The little bell gave a small jingle as if to signify something.

"Konbanwa minnasan! We are W!"

Posted Image
avie and siggy made by me~! (please visit kawaii-chan's avies and siggies! & kawaii's oneshots and fanfics!)

#27 killua76

killua76

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1606 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 01:54 AM

whoa!! so long!!
I'll read it tomorrow cuz its so late here...
and I need to catch my train tomorrow morning hehe ^^
I'll read it tomorrow when I got a break hehe ^_^
Posted Image
Siggy made my anuskyna, Thanks!

#28 kawaii beam!

kawaii beam!

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4934 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 01:56 AM

ok ^_^

Posted Image

#29 WinterAir

WinterAir

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 672 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 02:00 AM

^^ so sweet~ nono and aibon~ ^^ I've never read a fic of this pair before, but I love the way both of you wrote it! Good Job! Really nice storyline, and title.
Posted Image
Siggy made by Kawaii-Chan(Kawaii_Beam) <33 Avatar made by SweetHoney
DYAF (devil yet angelic family) 4ever~~~<3 AKA DAH Family

#30 Director_Maiha

Director_Maiha

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1537 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 02:02 AM

^SANK YOU VERU MACH~Lmao..idk what's wrong w/ me today. Don't ask. ^_^

Reina=Queen(spanish)+Reina=Perfect(japanese)=Reina is a perfect queen.
taenysiiiiig1.jpg

喜欢是淡淡的爱。爱是深深的喜欢。

#31 kawaii beam!

kawaii beam!

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4934 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 02:07 AM

lol i think u're hyped up on W sweetness ^_^ and thanks winter

Posted Image

#32 kinbari

kinbari

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1487 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 02:14 AM

mmmmmm..... Nono and aibon..
nice story of sea and sand.. =)

Got to get back to work~

Peace

Edited-1.jpg

Rokkies will forever be my bias generation!

Current MM'14~ 1. Sayashi Riho

2. Kudo Haruka

3. Iikubo Haruna

#33 sSlayer

sSlayer

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 544 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 02:25 AM

Great one shot, kawaiibeam and director! Indeed worth the wait we had. I expect that it's director that came up witht sea/sand idea? Very good overall~Hope there's future works from you too! I loved the "oh my mega poop" part! :lol:
Posted Image
Credits goes to kawaiibeam of the DAH family!

#34 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 04:03 AM

cute story. i loved it! ;)

#35 cookies

cookies

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 349 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 04:44 AM

very cute story and I love it so much! ;) Good job director and kawaiibeam!
Posted Image
Credits goes to Mordhel

#36 lonewind

lonewind

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1442 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 05:22 AM

;) awesome fic!!! i'm wit winter i've never really read a fic about them till now, but i really liked it!!!
Posted Image
Set credit to:~Cassandra~ My blog: ~Lonely Memories~

#37 shiro_reina

shiro_reina

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 921 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 07:52 AM

well, great job director and kawai, great story ^_^
Posted Image
my facebook: [email protected] add^^

#38 kawaii beam!

kawaii beam!

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4934 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 12:08 AM

yay~! thanks u guys~! X3 with all your prases u're making me wanna do an acual fanfic~! :wub:

Posted Image

#39 lonewind

lonewind

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1442 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 07:11 AM

^ you should!!! i would read it :wub:
Posted Image
Set credit to:~Cassandra~ My blog: ~Lonely Memories~

#40 KaPouk

KaPouk

After "WHAT" I run ? Can you tell me...