• Please log in to reply
6548 replies to this topic

#6501 Henkka

Henkka

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 155 posts

Posted 20 April 2019 - 06:36 AM

I also have no idea whether Henkka is going to translate Yossy's interview after everything that happened last year.

Yes, I am.

I hope to finish the whole book within the year.

#6502 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 20 April 2019 - 02:03 PM

@Henkka: Thank you very much for answering and please don't overwork yourself :).

#6503 Knightsaber-Priss

Knightsaber-Priss

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 144 posts

Posted 20 April 2019 - 09:08 PM

Wow @StellaFleure that’s a lot of stuff to read!!

@Henkka thank you!!! Looking forward to Yossy, when you get round to her! Awesome work.

#6504 Knightsaber-Priss

Knightsaber-Priss

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 144 posts

Posted 05 May 2019 - 02:06 AM

just noticed a couple of things from the translations:

From the 20th anniversary book:

Abe: In the beginning, I saw them all as my rivals. I felt like I didn’t want to lose to any of them.

This comment from Abe in relation to being asked about conflict with Goto.

Abe: More than Gottsuan, it was actually the other members who would be giving me all these pep talks. “You were singing the wrong lyrics there!” “Your pitch was off during that part!” “Get your act together, Nacchi! You’re the center, aren’t you?!” They were all singing harmony or backing vocals, but of course they all wanted to be singing the parts I got to sing, so they wanted me to do it properly. I’d be told things like that by Yuu-chan and Kei-chan.

Especially with “Furusato,” since I was the only one singing, the members were very eager to voice their opinions. Kei-chan had a good pitch, so she would be very strict when it came to singing. Even during concerts, she would often tell me to be careful. “I think your singing was off-key there. Please go check.“

And this comment from Tsunku's book from 2000 when he spoke about Abe as being of the archetype of the self-conscious girl:

I don’t know what prompted it, but recently that same Abe has been showing some signs of change. Previously she would always be on-guard, almost as if she was constantly thinking “I am doing my best — don’t even try starting something with me.” But lately, it feels like she’s actually started welcoming a bit of that sort of thing.

For example, the other members can now freely tell her things like “Nacchi, you’re doing that part wrong” or “hey, your singing is totally off-key.” She’s become confident enough that she can allow others to set her straight. Now it’s like she’s thinking, “It’s okay. Tell me. Let it all out.” She’s probably still the same self-conscious woman at heart, but she’s become so much more relaxed about it. It’s like there’s now one less layer of protection around her.

Seems like he was very observant and pegged her personality just right! it's interesting that all these years, decades later she also chose to mention that members would speak to her like that after she stopped being in the mindset of "they're all rivals". Something that Tsunku had observed and written about from the beginning.

#6505 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 24 May 2019 - 09:28 AM

Onna no Kokoro (woman's heart)

https://www.dailymot...om/video/xhfsqc

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#6506 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 24 May 2019 - 03:30 PM

I had a dream last night where I was having to use my Japanese to direct Nacchi to the nearest restroom in Downton Abbey. Must have been all of the water she was drinking in Do It Now.

#6507 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 16 June 2019 - 09:50 AM

Maybe she remembered enough English thanks to Ayaka ^_^

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#6508 Rickee

Rickee

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 456 posts

Posted 15 October 2019 - 06:52 AM

These come from some drama she was in. Does anyone know the name of it or anything about it? I'm hoping I can find a DVD/BluRay or it or a place that streams it.

75yCmk2.jpg

j009RKA.jpg

nJkUcoX.jpg

#6509 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 15 October 2019 - 05:29 PM

The wiki in Helloproject.fandom.com place her in 18 dramas. Could be a little hard to find this one, but I trust in fans here. :w00t:

I put her entry in that wiki, if it can help someone. https://helloproject...iki/Abe_Natsumi

#6510 MaaDuu

MaaDuu

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 709 posts

Posted 15 October 2019 - 08:43 PM

^^

It's from the drama ATARU. She appears in episode 10:

#6511 Rickee

Rickee

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 456 posts

Posted 16 October 2019 - 05:51 AM

^

Thanks. :good:

Her role was disappointingly small, but even small doses of Naachi are good.

#6512 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 17 October 2019 - 04:55 PM

My trust in fans is well founded. MaaDuu not only found the drama, but also the episode with English subtitles. :good:

#6513 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 03 March 2020 - 11:11 AM

Nacchi singing Mr. Moonlight with Country Musume. :o

https://www.dailymot...m/video/x3qzwdx

#6514 mountainoluv

mountainoluv

happy lucky chance wonderland

• Senpai
  • 936 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 12:24 PM

^ The girls were so cute and talented in that video. Who were the four girls? They sang, danced, ran around, got the crowd going, and with their big smiles, they seemed like they really were enjoying it!

#6515 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 27 March 2020 - 04:17 PM

^
Yellow = Abe Natsumi

Red = Kimura Asami
Blue = Satoda Mai
Rosa = Saito Miuna 😀

#6516 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 06:07 PM

I love all the girls that was in Country Musume, but Asami is my weak point. Probably the most truthfull "country girl" :wub:

#6517 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 02 December 2020 - 11:01 AM

Nacchi was the one who can put the most real surprise face when Ayaka caught her ^_^

#6518 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 09 January 2021 - 10:55 AM

Probably her best solist song and the most charming shoulders dancing ever.

#6519 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 11 June 2021 - 05:14 PM

Nacchi in a commercial of shampoo (i think) Kanebo SALA.  ^_^

Morning Musume (Abe Natsumi) - Kanebo Sala CM - YouTube

#6520 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 17 June 2021 - 03:41 PM

Nacchi doing voice acting for the Paw Patrol movie:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users